Tuesday, October 12, 2004

And there was blahness

Gloomy, stressful day. All that comes to mind seems blah, blah, blah. But here goes anyway.

It seems that my production of bloggery is directly related to whether I have my computer in my office or the living room. I think I may have a fear that I have to be Responsible and Do! Work! in my office, so I just don't go down there. And blogs don't get written. One of the real reasons I use it more in the living room is that I watch TV while I'm surfing. However, the commercial that just aired talking about vaginal dryness and night sweats makes me wish I were in my office being spared exposure.

One funny tidbit: the Little Man is gaining lightning speed, and the cats are freaked out. Oddly, the in-general stupider cat - Mojo - is much better in the child avoidance category, where the normally smarter cat - Darwin - seems to get caught in the Little Man's apparently basilisk-like gaze and can't get away. I looked away for two seconds this morning and turned back to find the little man clasping the cat by both ears and the cat's face jammed in his mouth up to the eyes. Beyond the giant "Ewwwwww" that came out of my mouth, it was quite a sight to see his little blue eyes looking up at me with wonder, the cat's whiskers poking out the side of his mouth. And poor Darwin's wide blue eyes right next to his filled with startled, pleading panic.

And now I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time! Even though you already told me about it, it's still freakin' hilarious. Poor Darwin!

- Jane