Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh Meme

I haven't done a meme here in oh, EVER, but this one that Average Jane did the other day looked kind of fun.

The rules are to post my answers to a quiz. There are no wrong answers because it’s all about me. Unless I lie to look cooler or smarter than I am.

So, here goes:

A. Attached or single? Married
B. Best friend? My Hubby
C. Cake or pie? Lemon Meringue Pie (but only if it's tart enough)
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Internet Access
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H. Hometown? Byers, KS
I. Indulgence? Pedicures
J. January or July? January (I abhor hot weather)
K. Kids? 4-year old Little Man, and almost 2 Little Miss
L. Life isn’t complete without? Family
M. Marriage date? September 20, 1997
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 brothers - one older, one younger
O. Oranges or apples? Apples in the fall, oranges in the winter
P. Phobias? Claustrophobia if there is no airflow
Q. Quotes? More Cowbell.
R. Reasons to smile? My kiddos (and seeing them go to grandma's for the weekend)
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps! Meme if you must - no assignments here
U. Unknown fact about me? I had a huge crush on Jean Luc Picard in high school.
V. Vegetable? Cucumbers
W. Worst habits? Procrastination
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound 'cause usually there's a baby involved!
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican
Z. Zodiac sign? Aries

No comments: