Sunday, October 01, 2006

I Fix It

Today was the first day we've had the Little Man home for a while, and it was a good day. My mental state has stabailzed somewhat - at least my face is no longer randomly leaking - and it was nice to have him running around the house again (my wonderful parents had him for much of last week after we got the news).

He and I were rocking and talking before his nap this afternoon, and he had slowed his normal pace and was being cuddly and sweet. He had been complaining about his head being 'broken' the moment before, so I kissed it and he said "Thanks, Mom, it's fixed".

He started tracing my eyebrows and forehead with his finger and said "Mom, you head broken too?" When I told him yes, I thought it was, he said "It's ok Mom. I fix it."

I like his confidence. I bet he actually can.

1 comment:

Cagey (Kelli Oliver George) said...

It's hard to be sad with such a cutie around your house. I'm glad he's back home.

Hang in there....