Thursday, September 09, 2004

The Sopranos are Killing Me

My friend loaned me the first two seasons of the Sopranos. I've been watching them and they're awesome. And I can't . . .stop . . .watching! Such a great storyline, I can't stop hitting "play" for the next episode.

My life has gone to crap. Since I got them laundry and dishes have started to pile up, but I can't be bothered because I must know who gets clipped next. I have to prop my sleepless eyes open with toothpicks every morning, yet I have to know if the FBI have got Tony yet. Thank goodness she only gave me the first two seasons, or this would drag out for weeks. (Hmmmm, I wonder if she has season three . . .)

It's 1 AM. The Little Man will be squealing for more vittles in a few short hours, and I must get some rest. But, I think I have time for just one more . . .

3 comments:

Cagey (Kelli Oliver George) said...

Season 3 is waiting for you in my entertainment center.......

Mmwwaa ah ah ah ah.........

Anonymous said...

Greg and I lost almost one solid month of weekends to watching the first four seasons on video (which required being uncomfortable, as the VCR was in the office). We used to get wine and beer and pull out the sofa couch (when we had it) and spend all night watching. We got HBO just because of it. I get EXCITED when I hear the theme song. It is a DRUG!!

Anonymous said...

We didn't start watching the Sopranos until around the end of the second season. We had to catch up the old-fashioned way: waiting for all the re-runs on HBO in the off-season. We were hooked from then on, though.