Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Gone to Pot

For some reason, if one part of my life spins out of control, everything just seems to go to pot. The last four weeks have led to mounds and mounds of dirty laundry, clutter strewn about the house, a desk I can no longer see (both at home and at work), a car that is an absolute pit, and friends that I'm sure are ready to give me up for lost. I wish it were in my personality to go partly to pot. But no, I must do all or nothing.

I finally started to dig out over the weekend. My house is starting to shape back up, I'm feeling a little more in control at work, and everything is starting to settle down in general. This will keep up for about, oh, two weeks. Then I'll start getting lazy, and be able to use this same post again in another month. How very efficient of me!


No comments: