Tuesday, January 11, 2005

New Year Blues with a Possibility of Silver

It's been a crummy new year. Lots of hours at the hospital, the Little Man is starting to feel the stress and develop an overwhelming case of parental attachment. And I slid into a car in the ice the other day and the end result seems to be four-hundred-smackers. And there's stress at work. My office-mate and I have spent a large part of the last two weeks heaving heavy sighs.

However, my mother-in-law called today to let me know that my horoscope said I should have a good week. Apparently it runs from the middle of the week to the middle of the week, which is why there's no evidence of it yet. Not normally the call I would get from her, but I'll take what I can get. So, I fully expect an upturn starting tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: